Join the Power Shift Project’s Jill Geisler on August 31 at 1 pm ET for a free webinar that examines eight things inclusive leaders do — not just in theory, but in practice.
Inclusive leaders advance the success and sense of belonging among all staff members, especially those who have traditionally been excluded or underrepresented.
In this interactive webinar, we’ll look at:
• Your personal growth as a leader and your understanding of inequity.
• Your meaningful connections with individual team members.
• Your communication, coaching, and feedback that help people succeed.
• Your team members and whether they feel they must withhold important aspects of who they are at work.
• Your organization’s systems and processes that knowingly or unknowingly create barriers to inclusivity.
This webinar is grounded in research, reflects the voices of journalists who are working on behalf of diversity, equity, and inclusion in newsrooms and classrooms, and offers specific examples and resources.