Columnists & Commentary
Join the Freedom Forum’s Power Shift Project team for a free webinar that examines eight things inclusive leaders do — not just in theory, but in practice. Inclusive leaders advance the success and sense of belonging among all staff members, especially those who have traditionally been excluded or underrepresented.
In this interactive webinar, we’ll look at:
- Your personal growth as a leader and your understanding of inequity.
- Your meaningful connections with individual team members.
- Your communication, coaching, and feedback that help people succeed.
- Your team members and whether they feel they must withhold important aspects of who they are at work.
- Your organization’s systems and processes that knowingly or unknowingly create barriers to inclusivity.
University-led reporting programs distribute content to news partners in many ways. Some send out a weekly email with stories, others post them to a website with a republish button, and others distribute them directly to the public.
In this discussion, Justin Trombly (Community News Service) is joined by Marcie Young Cancio (Amplify Utah), Adam Giorgi (Center for Rural Strategies), and Elizabeth Stephens (Columbia Missourian).
This is a free program presented by the University of Vermont Center for Community News.
New England Job Post Of The Week
Newspapers of New England is seeking a dynamic, experienced, and collaborative regional controller to lead the financial team at the Daily Hampshire Gazette, Greenfield Recorder, Athol Daily News, Amherst Bulletin, and Valley Advocate in the beautiful Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. This is a fast-paced, hands-on role that requires proficiency with NetSuite, close collaboration with local and corporate finance colleagues, and a strong working relationship with the Pioneer Valley Media Group leadership team.