The NorthEast Association of Communication Executives (NEACE) is delighted to announce the appointment of its new board of directors. Comprised of accomplished professionals and industry leaders, the newly appointed board members bring a wealth of experience and expertise to guide NEACE in its mission of promoting industry education and advancing collaboration.
The following individuals have been appointed to the NEACE Board of Directors:
- President — Jim Falzone, North of Boston Media Group
- Executive Vice President —Kurt Charbonnier, Boston Globe
- Vice President — Gary Lavariere, Berkshire Eagle
- Chairman of the Board — Lori Rahill, Dow Jones
- Secretary — John Brennan, retired industry veteran
- Treasurer — Ed Winters, Republican-American
- Director — Carol Dubuque, Concord Monitor
- Director — John Harrison, Wallit, Inc.
- Director — Jordan Brechenser, Vermont News and Media
- Director — Kevin Lamagdelaine, Media News Group
- Director — Jeff Defrancisco, Newspapers of New England
“We are thrilled to welcome our new and returning board members to NEACE. Each of them brings unique skills and perspectives that will undoubtedly enrich our organization’s mission,” said Jim Falzone, NEACE President. “Their collective experience and dedication will be instrumental in driving the future growth and success of NEACE.
As members of the NEACE board of directors, these individuals will provide strategic guidance, oversee policy development and contribute to the overall governance of NEACE. They will work collaboratively with other stakeholders, including association members, vendors and publishing companies, to foster meaningful partnerships and drive initiatives that support the advancement of our industry.
NEACE extends its sincere appreciation to the outgoing board members for their valuable contributions and unwavering commitment to the organization’s goals. Special thanks to 2022 NEACE President Lori Rahill for her exceptional leadership this past year.
About the NorthEast Association of Communication Executives:
The NorthEast Association of Communication Executives (NEACE) is a renowned media organization dedicated to providing educational and networking opportunities to publishing companies across the Northeast. Through its innovative programs and initiatives, NEACE strives to support and advance local news organizations. For more information about NEACE, please visit www.NEACE.com.