The deadline has been extended until Friday November 1, 2019.
NEW CATEGORIES – EDITORIAL/MULTIMEDIA/PHOTOGRAPHY
- Best Solutions Journalism Project – This award recognizes excellence in a solutions, evidence-based journalism project that includes coverage of a widely shared problem, as well as evidence-based solutions reporting with a newsworthy response.
- Weather Coverage – Judges will be asked to consider the quality of writing and depth of coverage of weather events or climate change.
- Outstanding Newsletter – Recognizing newsletters that grow, support and enhance news products. Judges will be asked to consider if the product increases audience engagement while sharing value-added content.
- Excellence in Newsroom Collaboration and Partnerships – This award honors newsrooms who have formed partnerships or collaborations to cover a topic or story.
NEW CATEGORIES – ADVERTISING/CIRCULATION/PROMOTION
- Best Holiday Ad – This award celebrates a holiday ad of your choice (or series of ads). Judging will be based on originality, creativity in the use of typeface and artwork and reader appeal. No house ads. Paid advertising only.
- Advertising Excellence in Revenue Collaboration and Partnerships – This award honors news organizations who have formed partnerships or collaborations to generate revenue and better serve customers.
Entries are due by November 1, 2019. Please use the association code NENPA to register.