Join the Power Shift Project’s Jill Geisler next week for a free Workplace Integrity webinar Tuesday, Aug. 9, as she provides practical insights for men who want to be allies to women, people of privilege who want to do more to fight inequity, and powerful individuals who want to be better advocates for change.
In the “Do You Qualify As An Ally?” webinar, you will learn:
- Why being an ally right now is more important than ever.
- How to have courageous conversations with the right words at the right time.
- How to keep bias from finding its way into decision-making.
- Why micro-aggressions aren’t really so “micro” – and how to stop them.
- How to address the burden of “invisible work” that can harm underrepresented staff.
- How newsroom allies made a difference for their colleagues in real-world situations – and created better journalism, too.
Generous support for the Power Shift Project has been provided by Gannett Foundation/USA TODAY NETWORK.