Jul 12 all-day
Click on the tickets link for more information and to download the entry forms.
Entries are being accepted for the following awards:
- The Newspaper of the Year award is a unique competition unlike any other designation of this sort in the newspaper industry. The winners are judged by the audience and panels of newspaper readers decide upon the winners.
- The Publick Occurences award recognizes the very best work that New England newspapers produce each year— whether it’s individual or team stories, series, spot news coverage, columns or photojournalism that ran in print and/or online.
- The New England First Amendment award is presented to a New England newspaper for the exceptional quality of its reporting, editorials, commentary or legal challenges that illuminate or uphold the First Amendment or educate the public about it.
- The Allan B. Roger Editorial award recognizes the best editorial of the year in New England. The competition is open to local subject editorials from a wide variety of newspapers in New England, regardless of circulation size and frequency of publication.
- The AP Sevellon Brown Journalist of the Year award is bestowed by the New England Society of News Editors, and it recognizes an individual for producing journalism of distinction in New England this past year.
- The Bob Wallack Community Journalism award recognizes an individual who has an exceptional record of commitment to community journalism.
Subscribe to filtered calendar